From the success of our first UpFrontConf earlier this year and so many people submitting great talk ideas we thought it would be great to do another event. The plan; 1 day, 8 great talks, low key and affordable (only £35 for the full day!).
The result; #upfrontmini
- Lily Dart Applying Leadership Thinking To UX
- Sam Beckham Using Polymer Today
- Emma Jane Hogbin Westby Git: Beyond The Basics
- Michael Le Exploring Design With Agile
- Benjamin Hollway Young People And Technology
- Phil Nash WhatRTC? Everything You Need To Know To Connect Browsers To The World
- Amy Phillips Mobile Testing with Confidence
- Charlotte Jackson From Pages to Patterns
Since UpFrontMini will be… mini… we’ll be hosting this event at the RNCM. It is easy to find, but just in case, here’s a map.
Royal Northern College of Music, 124 Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9RD